Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
Data of the controller:
- Identity: Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A.
- Address /C. P: Autovia de l’ Ametlla ( C-17), kmt 25; 08480 L’Ametlla del Vallés
- Telephone: 0034 3 843 00 00 // 93.843.00.00
Purpose of the treatment
Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A., hereinafter the Entity, deals with the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services that are made by interested persons.
- Commercial communications : Processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Manage data contributed by candidates to a job through the Curriculum Vitae (CV) or in the form provided in the section “Work with us”, for the purpose of selection process and recruitment. You expressly authorize Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A., to proceed with the processing of your data for the stated purpose.
Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A. will treat your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and / or unauthorized access. Conservation of data: We also inform you that the entity may keep your CV for a maximum period of one year, after that period, it will automatically proceed to its destruction.
Data conservation criteria
- Curriculum Vitae Management : Cosmos Aromática Internacional SA will be able to keep its Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, after that period, it will be automatically destroyed, in compliance with the data quality principle.
- Commercial communications: hose interested can unsubscribe from these communications at the following email address: email@example.com, Indicating in the subject BAJA MAILINGS.
- The rest of the data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes previously described.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of the interested persons to:
- The processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services and products.
- The sending of commercial communications carried out by the Entity.
- Sending your résumé.
Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except legal provision. There are also no international transfers of data to third countries.
The personal data is obtained directly from the interested persons and our collaborators. The categories of personal data that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation about whether, in Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A. will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
These rights may be exercised by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject Rights.
Updates and modifications
Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A. reserves the right to modify and / or update information on data protection, when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. Should any change occur, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment when the website is accessed.