The Cookies used by this website are of two types :
- Technical Cookies: These Cookies are used to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of the website. They are temporary in nature, and their sole purpose is to make transmission over an electronic communications network more efficient or, insofar as they are strictly necessary, for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user, and they disappear at the end of the session. In no case, these types of cookies are used to collect personal information.
- If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services.
- Google Analytics Cookies: Google Analytics uses “Cookies” which are small information files that are located on the user’s computer to help the website analyze the use made by users of this website.
- The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of this website, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said site, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Likewise, the information generated by these cookies about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google, if you want to know more information about Google Cookies, you can consult its use policy at http: // www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies
- Analytical Cookies are not necessary for browsing and using the website.
- They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations.||Management of registration and maintenance of the user session, personalization of navigation, load balancing.|
|Analytics: Google Analytics||Websites visited, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator that provides the service, location linked to the IP address.||Measure and analyze user browsing, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, creating anonymous user browsing profiles, introducing improvements based on the analysis of user usage data.|
To revoke the consent granted, the user has the possibility of disabling cookies by modifying the configuration of their browser.