- Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
Cosmos Aromática Internacional S.A. is committed to due diligence and compliance with the Data Protection regulations implemented through Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data General Protection Data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
Detailed information on the policy of confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations is set out below.
Data of the person responsible for the Treatment and contact of the Data Protection Officer (RPD):
- Identity: Indicate to the attention of RPD _R. Segrià
- Address / C. P: Autovía de l´Ametlla (C17), Kmt 25.5; 08480 L´Ametlla del Vallés
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone number: 34 93 843 00 00
- Processing purposes
The Entity will treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage your attention, visit and meeting in our facilities, as well as the management and performance of the contracted services / products.
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services made by interested persons.
- Informative and commercial communications: processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information related to our activity and the contracted services / products.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job through the Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the purpose of the selection and recruitment process.
For the good purpose and development of their care and management of the above purposes, the owner consents to the processing of their data for the above purposes, all under the strictest compliance with the Data Protection regulations and the policy that we are detailing. At any time you can exercise your rights (see specific section).
- Data retention criteria
- Management of services / products contracted with the Entity: the personal data provided in the contracts, offers and / or service proposals, as well as those of the rest of the people whose intervention is necessary, will be kept for as long as the services are in force hired. At the end of the provision of the contracted service / s, the personal data will be kept in the cases that could derive responsibilities with the Entity and / or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that are applicable to the Entity or a norm with the force of law that requires the conservation of these. The personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification and exercise of the rights of those affected and, under the legal and organizational technical measures that are necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of these.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: the Entity, as a rule, keeps your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year; once this period has concluded, it will automatically proceed to its destruction, in compliance with the data quality principle.
- Others: the rest of the data and information provided by the user by any measure, will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal basis that enables the Entity to be able to process the personal data of users, clients, potential clients by virtue of the following titles:
- The consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services and products.
- The Consent given by Job Candidates for selection and recruitment purposes.
- The framework for the provision and / or contracting of services / products with the Entity.
- The legitimate interest to send you informative, commercial and / or promotional offers related to the Entity’s activity and the contracted services / products via email or any other means.
No personal data is transferred to third parties, except legal provision.
Personal data is obtained directly from the interested parties and from our collaborators. The categories of personal data that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Data provided and / or consented by the interested parties themselves related and necessary for the management and implementation of the requested service / product.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion: interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Entity is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: in certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and, for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Entity will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
These rights may be exercised in our Data Protection Channel, see specific section.
- Attention and support
Interested persons may communicate to the Entity any questions about the processing of their personal data or interpretation of our policy, by contacting the Data Controller (RPD) at the address indicated at the beginning of this policy.