Cosmos Aromática Internacional
We are one of the leading Spanish manufacturers of flavours for the food sector, with more than half a century of experience designing and making products.
We have grown together with our clients, sharing joys and successes. Unforgettable moments that have enabled us to progress and mature, not only as companies but also as people, leading us to create excellent ties based on professionalism, transparency and mutual trust.
To provide value to our clients by developing personalised aromatic solutions, based on knowledge and experience, aiming to offer consumers the best sensations.
For this purpose, we accompany our clients throughout the life of their products with a wide-ranging offer of personalised services to cater to their needs.
To achieve the above, we offer opportunities for professional and personal development of our collaborators and build solid alliances and relations with clients and suppliers.
All within the framework of ethical behaviour based on our principles and values, and in the knowledge that this is the best way to increase the value of the company in the medium and long term.
To be a benchmark in the drinks sector, providing an integral support service and aromatic solutions with the best quality and price, adapting to their every need.
To attract and retain the best and most talented professionals, committed to our mission, principles and values.
- To achieve quality, satisfaction and food safety for the client as well as the consumer.
- Service as the foundation of our relationship with clients, materialised in satisfying all their specific needs.
- Creativity and innovation as indispensable tools for corporate growth.
- Communication as a tool for internal management and integration and in the food chain.
- Ethics, work security and respect for people, as well as compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, as the basis for our internal and external relations.
- Preservation of the environment.
- The company’s international vocation.
The company was founded in 1952 by Aurelio González González, and called COSMOS AROMAS Y SABORES, after several years dedicated to commercialising aromas in Spain. The ownership of the company is the same as when it started, and its capital is still 100% Spanish and belonging to the family. During all this time, it has been focused on offering its products –more than 10,000 references– to food companies in all sectors. Initially focused on the field of soft drinks, the activities were expanded later, gradually incorporating sectors as diverse as liqueur, aperitifs, dairy products, ice cream, chocolate products, confectionary, cake making and perfumes, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, animal science, etc.
The current installations were built in 1965 in L’Ametlla del Vallès, grouping different production premises and offices located in Barcelona.
Our vocation is to collaborate with our clients beyond simply designing flavours and drinks, and we can verify the appropriateness of your installations for making new types of drinks, offering complete information on the parameters and analytical methods to control the raw materials, water treatment or microbiological risk. We can accompany you in the industrial trials and stability tests for new products or analyse options for reducing costs in drinks ingredients.
We have modern laboratories at the disposal of our clients, equipped with all the necessary resources, in addition, in the field of marketing our products, we have information of all the launches carried out by the most important companies such as analysis of market trends in every country or geographical area.
Integrated quality and food safety policy
Since our origins we have been committed to the quality of our products and service to our customers looking for a long-term relationship that allows us to achieve both > satisfaction of our clients as well as our collaborators.
- We rely on the professionalism of our collaborators, with total respect and equality of treatment towards people , working in a ethical way, supporting training for the best development, both personal and professional, of all of them and promoting communication as an internal management tool.
- We take maximum care of food safety by keeping our safety system certified based on the FSSC22000.
- We satisfy the specific needs of the clients and to maintain the satisfaction of them we bet for the continuous improvement based on our quality system according to the ISO 9001 norms and also according to the Halal and certifications > Kosher .
- We use our creativity to design aromas and innovative products tailored to the needs of each client and each market as a basis for mutual growth.
- We comply with the legal and regulatory requirements , both those relating to the product and in relation to the environment and those related to occupational safety .
- We are committed to conservation and preservation of the environment . We believe that it is a duty we have towards the society in which we live. For this reason, we work on the prevention of pollution by minimizing the environmental impact of our activity.
New Corporate Image in 2005
For more than half a century, our Company was represented by the flower “Cosmea Bipinnata” whose eight petals were the proud witness of our history up to the end of 2004. From 2005, our emblem looks upwards, as a symbol of our aspirations and ambitions, and with the same enthusiasm as this rejuvenation, we continue striving to offer our best services.
New motto in 2007
Our new motto is “Flavours for Life”. This is a tribute to a life dedicated to aromas, a life devoted to the food industry, a life where everybody that has collaborated with us has left an indelible mark. In short, a tribute to those who have helped us to make a dream come true. A dream began by the founder in 1952 and which endures in the new generations of collaborators, clients and friends of Cosmos.
New strategy in 2008
In 2008, based on our plans for the future, we adopted a strategy of specialisation in the drinks sector, in the area of soft and other non-alcoholic drinks, as well as liqueurs and wine-based drinks.